[elastix] BsplineTransformWithDiffusion

Dan Mueller dan.muel at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 07:47:14 CET 2010

Hi Ilja,

When I configure the elastix source code,
USE_BSplineTransformWithDiffusion is not checked by default. I assume
this means that the binary files do not have this component installed.

I would try downloading the source, setting
USE_BSplineTransformWithDiffusion=TRUE, and compiling from scratch.

Cheers, Dan