[elastix] Elastix verbosity

M.Staring at lumc.nl M.Staring at lumc.nl
Thu Mar 18 09:32:33 CET 2010

Hi Mark,

There exists an option

	(PrintErrorMessages "false")

which will print less/no error messages.

This is not a commandline switch, but a parameter file entry.

Note that in a bash script you can remove (redirect) all elastix output
with

	elastix -f .... >> /dev/null

Unfortunately, you cannot control the elastix output with the
granularity you want. I understand you like to have that feature to
automatically detect what exactly went wrong in case of an error?

Also note that elastix does exit with a return code: 0 if everything
went ok, 1 if something went wrong.

Would you like to have different return codes for the several errors you
mention?

Or would you like to have something easily grep-able in the elastix.log
file, which enables automatic checking of the error?

And: would you like to be the one that modifies the elastix sources to
implement this feature :-)

Let me know if I understood your question correctly. Cheers,

Marius