[elastix] New User

Knoll, Brianna M brianna-knoll at uiowa.edu
Wed Aug 3 19:20:26 CEST 2011

Dear Elastix Team -

    I just started working with elastix this past week. I have begun with the 'default' parameter files you provide to perform a simple deformation. I am trying to deform 309 follow-up scans to a patient's 325 baseline lung scans. I have attached the parameter files I am using, the input I place into the command window, and the "log" it outputs. I have figured out that it has to do with my CT images being 3D instead of 2D but I seem to missing where in the parameter file I need to make this switch. It runs through, but the .mhd files it makes are just blank images. Your help would be appreciated. Thanks so much.

Brianna Knoll
University of Iowa
Biomedical Engineering