[elastix] Elastix Ubuntu New User

Stefan Klein s.klein at erasmusmc.nl
Tue Aug 9 22:57:25 CEST 2011

Hi Jamie,
Thanks for your interest in elastix. The warnings are not a problem.
They just inform you that some parameters were not specified and that
elastix takes a default value.
The error means that the fixed and moving image do not have a
sufficiently large initial overlap. Or maybe your moving image is much
smaller than your fixed image. Could you email us:
- The size of the images
- The voxel size
Kind regards,
Stefan