[elastix] Elaborate Workflow

manisha rajdeep manisharajdeep at yahoo.co.in
Mon Aug 29 08:30:55 CEST 2011

Hi,
I have some doubts regarding registration workflow and i want elaborate workflow steps of registration process. Some of my doubts are that1) Does in each iteration does whole image is deformed according to metric value and the passed to next iteration ?2) For sampling the gradients and computing jacobian terms we are using grid sampler, then what is the significance of random sampling and where it's first use is required.3) Does the very first metric value is based on grid sampling and rest on random sampling ?
Can i get elaborate step by step workflow of how the software is performing registration ?
Thanks and Regards,Rajdeep Kaur Gambhir