[elastix] Elaborate Workflow

M.Staring at lumc.nl M.Staring at lumc.nl
Tue Aug 30 18:51:52 CEST 2011

Hi Rajdeep,

1) No, the image is not deformed. Only the transform parameters mu are passed to the next iteration.
2) Random sampling can speed up the registration significantly. You can check Stefan's paper in TIP 2007, see also the download page of elastix (the bottom table).
3) If you selected the grid sampler, then all iterations are based on that sampler. in the code we don't allow for changing the sampler inbetween iterations.

Let us know if you have further questions, regards,

Marius