[elastix] Large translation errors

manisha rajdeep manisharajdeep at yahoo.co.in
Fri Jun 24 08:19:42 CEST 2011

Hi,I am trying to register satellite images having on average 200 pixel shift.Size of the images are around 7K*7KI am able to register many of the images with as much 10 resolution levels (pyramids).
I am trying another solution like instead of Random sampling,can i give corner or edge features of images like output of Harris corner detection as input. Is it possible through masking,any help in this area will be beneficiary for me.Plz suggest the appropiate way.