[Elastix] comibne registration

M.Staring at lumc.nl M.Staring at lumc.nl
Thu Jul 5 17:34:05 CEST 2012

Hi Edwin,

Please check the manual, Section 3.3. You can pass a previous registration result with the option -t0 to a new registration. You can just use the B-spline TransformParameters file for that, as it will include the affine one by means of the InitialTransformParametersFileName entry.

Note that the metric value will always vary if you are using a random sampler. In that case it is normal. Check Section 2.4 and the references there.

You may consider the use of regularization for your SPECT registration. See Chapter 6 and this file for an example:
http://elastix.bigr.nl/wiki/images/d/db/Parameters.Par0011.bspline2_s.txt

Regards, Marius