[Elastix] elastix: strange contour border on output image

M.Staring at lumc.nl M.Staring at lumc.nl
Mon Jul 16 18:21:23 CEST 2012

Hi David,

It looks like an overflow of your pixel type. I think you store as a unsigned char, so with values in [0,255]. During interpolation, some value may get negative (-1 for example), which is subsequently mapped to 255 (probably this is machine dependent as well).
Can you try to write the output as a short, for example using the mhd file format, and see if the problem goes away?

Regards, Marius