[Elastix] elastix: strange contour border on output image

david.klaper at access.uzh.ch david.klaper at access.uzh.ch
Mon Jul 16 22:21:57 CEST 2012

Hi Marius,

Thank you so much! Although I read that values outside of the range can occur, I did not realize that they could be negative.
Well I then changed to short which solved the border, but suddenly the very bright parts seemed to have some kind of overflow because they appeared to be zero then,
so I decided to just try with int and now it's working like a charm! =)

Thank you a lot for the useful tool and great support,

Kind Regards,

David