[Elastix] question on Elastix

S. Klein s.klein at erasmusmc.nl
Thu Apr 4 16:45:32 CEST 2013

Hi Dan,
Thanks for your interest in elastix. I forward your mail to the mailing list. You can subscribe to this via the website.
Chris Bouwman (cc, but I think he's on the list as well) has developed a library interface for elastix. It's still work in progress, but you could already give it a try.
Chris, could you give a few hints on how to start?
Cheers,
Stefan