[Elastix] TransformRigidityPenalty

Lei Wang Lei.Wang.9985 at student.uu.se
Thu Apr 4 21:31:51 CEST 2013

Hi,

My problem is that when multi Metric,like MutualInformation and
TransformRigidityPenalty are used for one pair of fixed and moving
image, only the metric itself need to be changed.
However, when I have two pairs of fixed and moving image and try to
register them as multi band, the metric combination I want to try is
MutualInformation + MutualInformation + TransformRigidityPenalty. Then
I need to match the number of Interpolator, Sampler, Pyramid with the
number of the metric. In this case, the number of the input images is
two pairs but the number of metric is three, so if I only use two
Interpolator, Sampler and Pyramid, Elastix will complain that the
number is not matching the metric, but if I use three, then I do not
have enough input images. How can I fix this problem?

Thanks for your time.

Best Regards,

Lei