[Elastix] TransformRigidityPenalty

S. Klein s.klein at erasmusmc.nl
Tue Apr 16 00:00:01 CEST 2013

Dear Lei,
Please send your questions to the mailing list.
This rigidy image will be used only by the TransformRigidityPenalty, but
since all metrics use the same transforms (and all input images are
transformed with the same transform, the rigidity constraints will be
enforced on all the images.
Kind regards,
Stefan