[Elastix] committing a statistical shape model metric

Floris Berendsen floris at isi.uu.nl
Fri Apr 26 18:13:56 CEST 2013

Hi elastix team,

I have been working on some elastix metric modules and since my paper got
accepted I am interested to start committing some code to the elastix
repository.
The paper is called: "Free-form image registration regularized by a
statistical shape model: application to organ segmentation in cervical MR"
- Computer Vision and Image Understanding
The code needs some cleaning up still, but I thought it would be wise to
see if you are interested first and how I could get access to your svn and
wiki.

regards,
Floris