[Elastix] Transform Rigidity Penalty

Coert Metz coert.metz at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 11:26:31 CEST 2013

Dear Jihun,

The range of the MI metric is probably different from the range of the SSD
metric, so I can imagine that you have to adapt a weighting parameter for
the penalty term. Check the metric values in the output of both your MI and
SSD registration to get an idea about an appropriate weighting factor.

HTH,
Coert Metz