[Elastix] Mass preserving nonrigid registration

M.Staring at lumc.nl M.Staring at lumc.nl
Wed Jul 3 09:22:21 CEST 2013

Hi Robbie,

This is not implemented in elastix. It should not be too hard to do so, by modifying a copy of the SSD metric. Perhaps, the original authors are willing to share their code. Several people proposed it oa Yin, Gorbunova, and  I believe Gorbunova implemented it in elastix (not sure though).

Regards, Marius