[Elastix] Query regarding Resampling

Raj, Rejitha rejitha.raj at philips.com
Thu Jul 18 05:59:48 CEST 2013

Hi,
As I have mentioned in previous mail I want to use elastix/transformix for resampling. Our Application is in C# so I have a wrapper created to call the elastix methods (via static linking) but I am not very sure if I can pass the pointer to bulk data to elastix directly.
Could you please direct me to some examples where such an implementation is available?
Regards,
Rejitha Raj