[Elastix] Syntax for reading raw data..?

McInnis, David dmcinnis at mteq.com
Thu May 8 17:07:49 CEST 2014

Hi,

I'm just learning about Elastix and am trying to figure out how to read in
raw data cubes.
I got as far as finding the module:  ITKIORAW   at
http://www.itk.org/Doxygen45/html/group__ITKIORAW.html
but I'm not a great coder and cannot find where the syntax structure is.
And how would it translate to Elastix's syntax?

In ITK's own software guide they simply say you can read raw files..  but
should avoid doing so with medical data.   :-/

Anyway I tried guessing, without luck:
>   elastix -f myfile.dat 800 600 712 2   ...
meaning a 712 band cube of 800x600 as 2B ints

Anyone have a clue?

Thanks,
David

btw..  I may not be much of a coder but I do appreciate how well Elastix is
written and commented and documented (ummm..  excepting my question :-)
).    This is just beautiful work.