[Elastix] Syntax for reading raw data..?

McInnis, David dmcinnis at mteq.com
Thu May 8 18:32:04 CEST 2014

Sounds like a good idea, thanks Stefan.

Is there a way to use a specific band in a cube as the fixed image and
another as the moving?
Or would I need to pull the bands out as separate 2D image files?

I'm assuming this is not possible, but thought I'd ask.
It's trivial to pull the slices but I'd like to take the resulting
transform and apply it to a certain range of bands within the cube.  Not to
the whole cube.
I could split the cube, apply the transform to one piece, and reassemble..
but the IO time would double.

 ( These are spectral cubes: spatial, spatial, spectral. )

--
David McInnis  -  MTEQ Inc
505-510-1818     dmcinnis at mteq.com
NVESD bldg 357, rm 225