[Elastix] Question regarding Transform Parameter file

Lisa Richards lisa.richards at utexas.edu
Tue May 20 03:56:36 CEST 2014

Hi Tom,
Thank you for your reply.  I thought that those values must correspond to the x and y offsets, but wanted to get a confirmation.  What are the units on the offset values?  Pixels or mm?  Since my spacing is not 1.0, this would make a difference and I want to make sure that I calculate the maximum offset correctly.
Thank you again for your help,
Lisa