[Elastix] mhd/raw to dcm and vice versa conversion

Pedro Diaz De Mendivil pedroddmendivil at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 11:11:35 CEST 2015

Dear all,

I have some CT, MR and ultrasound DICOM datasets which I need to register
using Elastix. As Elastix does not support this format, I have to convert
these datasets into mhd/raw format to perform the registrations and once
they are done, convert the results back to DICOM format. Can anyone tell me
the best tool to do this? I have tried many tools but no one works well
enough (some lose the majority of the dcm information, some result in a
pretty low quality datasets,...).

Thanks in advance!

Pedro