[Elastix] problems with affine

Esmeralda Ruiz Pujadas esmeralda.ruizpujadas at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 13:34:16 CET 2015

Dear all,

I have a doubt as shown in the image. I am using an affine registration and
I have a 3d volume as shown in the image with fixed, moving and result,
respectively.
I would expect that the result of the small circle (third) to grow and be
scaled
as the small circle in the first image as it is larger. And the
registration does not
do any transformation instead. Why is it not scaling?. Is it affected by
the big circle?.
I also try to obtain the small circle and delete the big one but even like
this, I
did not find any result of the affine registration.

Thanks
Sincerely
Esmeralda