[Elastix] Elastix installation on Os x yosemite

franck wandji frwandji at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 20:51:01 CET 2015

Hi
i’m student at the university of liege (belgium) and i need to install the software elastix to do somme experiments related to my end study work. I downloaded the archive available online, i added paths in the .bash_profile file as explained in the manual and when i run the binary file elastix available in the file bin , i always get this error message : "dyld: Library not loaded: libANNlib.dylib
  Referenced from: /Users/franckywandji/Downloads/elastix_macosx64_v4/bin/./elastix
  Reason: image not found
Trace/BPT trap: 5 »

How can i solve this problem?

Thank you