[Elastix] Getting Started

Matthew Getzin matthew.getzin at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 20:02:46 CET 2015

I would like to introduce myself.  My name is Matthew Getzin.  I am a
graduate student at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute in Troy, NY.  I am
doing research in the area of multimodal imaging fusion, specifically with
CT and MRI.  Elastix seems like a very powerful tool that I can use to my
advantage for at least two of my current projects.  Before I get into that,
I have run Elastix (though unsuccessfully) on an Ubuntu virtual machine and
understand in functionality.  However, my work machine is Windows and I
cannot seem to run Elastix on it.  I assumed that I could run it through
the command prompt similarly to the way I ran it on the Ubuntu machine.
Could you please help me get up and running on the Windows machine?

That is all for now.

Thank you.
--
Matthew Getzin
RPI Graduate School, Dept. of Biomedical Engineering
(812)630-2075 | matthew.getzin at gmail.com