[Elastix] Question about registration of three different modalities.

ibraheem aldhamari ibr_ex at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 9 17:57:38 CET 2015

Hi,I have three types of images (img1, img2 and img3) from different moralities. I need to register them all.  After I tried many options, I finally can register img1 as a fixed image and img2 as a moving image, I also can register img3 as fixed image and img2 as a moving image but I can not register successfully img1 and img3. Is it possible to use the results I have to register img1 and img3?  I thought about using the inverse transform as written in the manual but it does not work (or maybe I used it wrong). Also, after I built elastix from the source I can not find a binary file for elxInvertTransform.
Best regards and have a nice day!Ibraheem