[Elastix] How to get CenterOfRotationPoint from RE DICOM ?

Petr Voleš voles at ujp.cz
Wed Nov 11 11:48:09 CET 2015

Hello,

I am using Transformix to apply transformation on a 3D volume (MRI). The
transformation itself is stored in DICOM RE (registration) that has been
generated in a different application and exported. I have extracted
affine matrix, I can determine the ElementSpacing and Origin from the
fixed volume (CT). However, I have no idea where to get the
CenterOfRotationPoint which is compulsory when applying transformation
using Transformix. Can it be, somehow calculated from the affine matrix  ?

Thanks for any help or pointing in a right direction,

Petr