[Elastix] How to get CenterOfRotationPoint from RE DICOM ?

D.H.J. Poot d.poot at erasmusmc.nl
Wed Nov 11 13:21:26 CET 2015

Hi Petr,

Technically you should study the DICOM RE specs to know how that transformation maps between world coordinates. Then use the elastix manual to create an transformation file that does the same.

In your case I would guess that setting center of rotation should be 0; (in a way it is a kind of helper variable; see elastix manual)

Best,
Dirk