[Elastix] Inverting transform does not work: Problem Solved

ibraheem aldhamari ibr_ex at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 11 21:12:26 CET 2015

After reading manual again part 6.1.6 I found out I have to use MR as fixed image and as moving image. also adding (InitialTransformParametersFileName "NoInitialTransform") to the new generated transform file e.g. ctmr_inv.txt. After that I changed ctmr_inv.txt: size, spacing, origin and direction to be the fixed image values. I was able to get the Original CT image by using transformix with ctmr_inv.txt and CTMR. I also tried elxInvertTransform again and it works just fine, I have no idea why it didn't work before.Best regards and have a nice day!
Ibraheem