[Elastix] "really easy" installation looks for /home/marius

Marco Virgolin marco.virgolin at cwi.nl
Tue Nov 17 17:55:05 CET 2015

Dear elastix community,

This is my very first day with elastix and so I read the manual before
attempting my first steps.
I installed the latest version of elastix on my Xubuntu OS with the
"very easy" method, that is by downloading the binaries and setting the
2 paths in /.bashrc/.
Everything looks ok when I run /elastix --help ./

Now I'm really trying to use it on two images, with a param file and an
output directory set, but as soon as I launch the command many errors
appear. In particular, the log says that elastix looks for components
under /home/marius/* (one of the authors of the software, right?).
I guess that I should configure something, somehow.
Do you have some hints on that?
Or do you simply suggest to forget about the "very easy" installation
and just go with the "easy" installation (i.e. install CMake, itk and
compile the source code)?

--
Best regards,

Marco