[Elastix] issues when compiling elastix from source code

Lina Liu linaliu at stanford.edu
Fri Nov 20 00:51:19 CET 2015

Hi,

I am new to Elastix. I have trouble compiling from source code. I got the following errors, I downloaded 4.8 branch. I did not find the following files either in the whole source code base:

1>------ Build started: Project: elxCommon, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
1>  itkScaledSingleValuedNonLinearOptimizer.cxx
1>c:\elastix\src\common\itkScaledSingleValuedNonLinearOptimizer.h(21): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'itkSingleValuedNonLinearOptimizer.h': No such file or directory
1>  itkScaledSingleValuedCostFunction.cxx
1>c:\elastix\src\common\costfunctions\itkScaledSingleValuedCostFunction.h(22): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'itkSingleValuedCostFunction.h': No such file or directory
1>  itkMoreThuenteLineSearchOptimizer.cxx
1>c:\elastix\src\common\linesearchoptimizers\itkLineSearchOptimizer.h(22): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'itkSingleValuedNonLinearOptimizer.h': No such file or directory
1>  itkLineSearchOptimizer.cxx
1>c:\elastix\src\common\linesearchoptimizers\itkLineSearchOptimizer.h(22): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'itkSingleValuedNonLinearOptimizer.h': No such file or directory
1>  Generating Code...
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 1 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

Can anyone have any idea about this?

Thanks,